The Elemental Phono USB turntable was introduced to give vinyl enthusiasts on a budget a viable alternative to cheap, plastic turntables that damage your records. The Elemental Phono USB is a real “Plug & Play” turntable, with no tricky adjustments required – simply install the belt, plug it in, and enjoy your records. Though it seems effortlessly simple, the use of high-quality audio principles ensures the Elemental still sounds superb for the price.
The straight, ultra-low-mass tonearm is optimised for the pre-installed Ortofon OM 5E hi-fi cartridge, which means you don’t need to do any counterweight or anti-skate adjustments at all.
The hidden secret behind the Elemental Phono USB’s audio superiority is its central gravity mass-point, which is made from artificial stone and placed directly underneath the platter bearing. This design feature fully absorbs the unwanted vibrations from the main bearing and the motor.
The Elemental Phono USB is even more convenient thanks to its built-in high-quality MM phono stage. This allows for simple connection to any audio system that has a free LINE or AUX input available. The addition of a USB output, also means you can now record your vinyl to a computer in high-quality.
- Belt drive system with low-vibration DC motor
- Central gravity mass point made from artificial stone
- Stainless steel main platter bearing
- Low resonance particle-board platter with felt mat
- Factory-fitted Ortofon OM 5E cartridge
- 8.6” ultra-low-mass tonearm with straight arm tube
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & antiskating
- Integrated phono stage with precise RIAA equalisation
- A/D converter for vinyl recording with USB B output
- Supplied with RCA cables